The Sato Project depends entirely on charitable donations to rescue, rehabilitate, and find loving homes for abused and abandoned dogs in Puerto Rico. The Sato Project is a 501(c)3 organization, and gifts are fully tax-deductible. Our Tax ID # is: 45-3743534
There are several ways to give:
1. Make a one-time donation today using our secure donation form.
Prefer PayPal? go to www.paypal.me/thesatoproject
2. Recurring Gifts: Provide ongoing support for The Sato Project's rescue efforts by signing up for recurring monthly donations. Your monthly gifts provide funds we can count on throughout the year. Already have a recurring gift and want to update your credit card or payment schedule? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
3. Tribute Gifts: Your heartfelt gift can benefit the satos of Puerto Rico! Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special, and we will send them a notification of your generous gift. We can save another dog’s life in your loved one’s name.
4. Send us a check payable to 'The Sato Project' to:
The Sato Project, 130 Water Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
5. If you prefer using your PayPal Account to make a donation, you can also click here:
The Sato Project does not share, sell or rent donor information. Donor information is only used to communicate with donors via email, mail and phone. Donors are always offered the opportunity to remove their name from our list.