Give a gift that will help save an animal’s life.
Your generous donation in honor or in memory of a loved one will support our life-saving rescue efforts in Puerto Rico. We are honored to continue our work in the name of your friends, family and colleagues.
There are several ways to give your loved ones the gift of helping a dog start a brand new life:
1. Send An E-Card: Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone or their pet, and we will send them an email notifying them of your generous gift.
2. Mail a Card: Would you prefer to give your friends and family a card for a special occasion? Make a gift of $25 or more, and we will mail them the following card acknowledging your gift:
3. Pack of Gift Cards: A donation to help the satos of Puerto Rico makes the perfect gift for co-workers, friends, and family members. Some of our donors have even made gifts as favors for their wedding guests! Each $100 gift pack comes with 5 cards to share with your honorees, letting them know that we will be helping even more dogs in their names. If you would like to discuss other ways you can give this gift in bulk, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Tribute Donations by Check: Please include all of your honoree’s contact information, and any messages you would like us to include, along with your check. Checks can be made payable to 'The Sato Project' and mailed to:
The Sato Project, 130 Water Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
5. Tribute Donations by PayPal: If you prefer using your PayPal Account to make a donation, visit www.paypal.me/thesatoproject. and include your honoree’s name and contact information in the “Notes” section:
If you have any questions about Honorary Gifts, or other ideas for making a gift in someone’s name, please email us at email@example.com.
The Sato Project does not share, sell or rent donor information. Donor information is only used to communicate with donors via email, mail and phone. Donors are always offered the opportunity to remove their name from our list.
The Sato Project is a 501(c)3 organization, and gifts are fully tax-deductible. Our Tax ID # is: 45-3743534